Services - Asset Management Solutions
Satvin Consulting is providing tailored maintenance and engineering asset care solutions to the industry. Our goal is to improve overall operational performance through people and processes by unlocking your installed productive capacity and implementing systematically lasting improvements, giving you an improved competitive position and regulatory compliance.
Satvin Consulting customers are leaders in a range of industries, including mining, utilities, oil and gas, manufacturing, and food and drink. We work with your people to improve your maintenance function and get the best from your physical and mobile assets.
Satvin Consulting provides training and documentation to run the effective maintenance solutions for the day to day business.
We begin with a proven process to identify plant improvement opportunities and help develop solutions. Our consultants work to understand your business goals, application challenges and plant culture to create a road map for improving reliability. Together with you, we develop strategies and programme to achieve bottom-line results.
- Strategic planning
- Assessments and benchmarking
- Achieving business goals
- Risk analysis
- Maintenance strategy review
- Spares and inventory management
- Asset performance
- Work logistics
- Application engineering
- Maintenance management systems
- Life cycle costing
- Retiring Assets
Our solutions include:
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
- Set-up a Preventive Maintenance system to your facility.
- Review your current Preventive Maintenance
- Establish effective monitoring Preventive Maintenance systems.
- Review and implement P.M communication systems.
ENGINEERING LAW and RELIABILITY
- Examine the critical elements of Quality Reliability Management Policies.
- Review of underlying root causes of event (source).
- Review all safety programs in operation.
- Improve the reliability of your facility's components.
ENGINEERING BUDGET PROBLEMS
- Study and review your current budget.
- Assist in setting long term and short term goals.
- Review the operation costs
ANALYZE and TROUBLE SHOOTING any FAILURE
- Equipment description / failure
- Availability of backup equipment
- How to obtain repair service
- Emergency and evacuation plan
- Fleet Tracking System,
- Fleet management,
- Fuel and maintenance programs,
- Procurement cards,
- Mobile dispatching and communication technology.
Mobile maintenance offers an essential solution for maintaining smaller sites across a wide geographic area. Our technical experts know how to help you design a complete maintenance program that will increase efficiency and create cost savings through dedicated mobile maintenance technicians.
- Prioritisation of Breakdown Maintenance
- Allocation and resource management
- Breakdown Optimisation
- Reporting and analytics.